Our community outreach and engagement with local schools is pivotal in achieving our goals of pro-actively engaging more children to participate in tennis, netball and football.
We aim to create warm, friendly learning environments that are all about inclusivity, where everyone feels welcome. That’s why we were delighted to have been named the Middlesex County Winner in the LTA Communities & Park Awards 2021.
Children and young people can participate in our ‘Free walk-on Junior Tennis’ at all our venues. For those aged 16-year-olds and under, Monday to Friday, between 3pm and 6pm, young people can walk on and play tennis on any available court completely free!
Facilities available for local schools, colleges, and universities to block book and hire are available across our six outdoor sports hubs and include:
- Floodlit outdoor tennis courts – a mix of hard, carpet, and AstroTurf
- AstroTurf 5-a-side football pitch (Hyde Park)
- 3G 5-a-side football pitch (Pitshanger Park)
- AstroTurf & 3G football pitches (Lammas Park)
- Netball courts (Chiswick, Lammas, Pitshanger and Regents Park)
Our LTA Qualified tennis coaches can also deliver coaching programmes for you, ranging from in-school taster sessions, regular school tennis sessions, week-long mini/junior sports holiday camps and inter-school summer tournaments.
Current School Partnerships
- Abercorn School
- Belmont Primary School
- Durston House
- Ealing Independent College
- Francis Holland School Regent’s Park
- Glendower Prep School
- Hill House International Junior School
- Knightsbridge School
- Lycee Francais Charles de Gaulle
- Marleybone Boys School
- Northbridge House Prep
- Portland Place School
- Southbank International School
- Queensgate College
For more information about how we can support and work with your school, simply complete the form below.