Our annual Smartcards are designed to reward those who play tennis or padel tennis, and are priced according to sports centre.
We offer a choice of Smartcard options:
Our premium Smartcard offers 7-day advanced tennis bookings, made during both peak and off-peak hours, plus discounts on tennis court bookings, activities* and sports goods.
Smartcard Plus cardholders are also eligible for a free British Tennis (BTM Lite) Membership with British Tennis Rating (BTR) and entry into the Will to Win annual Wimbledon Ballot.
Only Smartcard Plus cardholders get priority booking for weekly tennis drill sessions (50% of places are reserved for cardholders).
* Tennis activities that qualify for discounts include:
- Weekly tennis drills – book 10 and get next one free
- Tennis tournaments
- Social events
Off-Peak Smartcard Plus
All the benefits of Smartcard Plus, excluding tennis bookings made Monday to Friday after 5pm, Bank Holidays and at Weekends.
If you don’t play that regularly, this card provides you with a free British Tennis Membership and entry into the Will to Win annual Wimbledon Ballot (organised via the LTA), plus discounts on tennis tournaments, special events, and sports goods.
Smartcard Lite cardholders can also benefit from our weekly tennis drills offer of book 10 and get your next one free.
Padel Booking Card
Our Padel courts are in very high demand. This card allows you to book Padel courts up to 14 days in advance (7 days is standard). The Padel booking card also offers generous discounts on sports goods.
|Hyde Park Smartcard Pricing|
|Smartcard Plus Concession||£140|
|Off Peak Smartcard Plus||£140|
|Padel Booking Card||£75|
Smartcard Terms & Conditions
- Smartcard Plus and the Padel Booking Card are valid for 365 days from date of purchase (or date of approval in the case of the Smartcard Plus for concessions).
- The purchase of any Smartcard or Padel Booking Card is non-refundable and is automatically renewed.
- To cancel your Smartcard or booking card you must give 30 days prior written notice before your renewal date. Cancellations must be by sent by email to email@example.com. Verbal cancellations cannot be accepted.
- All Smartcard benefits are sports centre specific, with benefits only applicable at the centre to which the Smartcard is purchased.
- For full terms and conditions, please click here. If you have any questions, please visit reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please visit reception or email email@example.com.
Below you can select the most appropriate card, verify if you qualify for concessionary rates, and either purchase a Smartcard or apply to join a waiting list (we limit the number of Smartcard holders at each sports centre)