OUR SPORT CENTRES ARE NOW OPEN
Thanks to all our fantastic customers for your incredible support.
“Test and Trace is no longer compulsory. If you would still like to check in, the QR code will be displayed at the front of the building.”
We no longer loan any tennis or padel equipment.
We recommend the following to keep you safe during your visit to our venue:
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Please follow current NHS guidance if:
– you or someone you live with have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19.
– you have been told to so by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app.
– you have arrived in England from abroad (not including Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or other parts of the UK).
PREPARING TO PLAY
– Allow people to vacate the court before you enter.
– Wash your hands with a disinfectant soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer), or use a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available, before going to the court.
– Clean and wipe down your equipment, including rackets and water bottles. Do not share rackets or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats and towels.
– Bring a full water bottle to avoid touching a tap or water fountain handle.
– Use new balls and a new grip, if possible (and mark them).
– If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
– Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, etc. if you can.
– If that feels right for you and other players, consider continuing to practice social distancing and avoiding physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five).
– Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racket or other equipment. Wash your hands promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose or mouth.
– Avoid sharing food, drinks or towels.
– Use your racket/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. Avoid using your hands to pick up the balls or wear protective gloves.
– Stay on your side of court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
– If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racket.
– Wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer after coming off the court.