Court / Pitch Block Bookings
Block bookings are possible following completion of the required documentation and application.
Payments for court/pitch block bookings must be made before the first session takes place.
Schools and charitable organisations can apply for reduced rates following submission of a clear statement and plan of reasons for asking for the concessions.
Curriculum time bookings by schools where coaching takes place are understood to be provided by school sports staff.
If coaching is provided by commercial organisation during curriculum time or to schools out of curriculum time, corporate rates would apply.
All instructors must be approved in advance and certification / DBS shown to Will to Win (a copy of which will be retained for our files).
Sub-letting of courts/pitches is not permitted without written authorisation.
In the unlikely event additional courts needed for programme/event bookings, we reserve the right to cancel /reduce block bookings 3 days prior to the booking. A full refund will then be given.
All hirers must comply with WTW’s equal opportunities policy.
Refunds are given in unforeseen circumstances and excluding VAT.
To qualify for VAT exempt rates, the booking must meet the following conditions:
– The series of bookings consist of 10 or more sessions
– Each session is for the same sport or activity
– Each session is in the same place
– The interval between each session is at least 1 day but not more than 14 days. The duration of the sessions may be varied. There is no exception for intervals greater than 14 days through the closure of the facility for any reason.
– Series to be paid as a whole and in full whether or not the right to use the facility for any specific session is actually exercised. Provision for a refund given in the event of the unforeseen non-availability of the facility would not affect this condition.
– The facilities are let out to a school, club, association or an organisation representing affiliated clubs or constituent associations, such as a local league.
– The person to whom the facilities are let has exclusive use of them during the sessions.
– The management reserves the right to issue an additional invoice in case of exceeding court bookings.
Individual bookings – Any necessary court/pitch cancellations should be made with more than 48 (football)/ 24 (tennis) hours’ notice prior to the court/pitch booking time. Cancellations made within 48 (football)/ 24 (tennis) hours will be charged the full fee.
Block bookings – there is no refunds made for cancelled block bookings.
Outstanding charges not paid within 28 days will result in suspension of court/pitch booking privileges until payment is made.
The full court/pitch fee applies if a player chooses to play in adverse weather conditions/on slippery court/pitches and uses the court/pitch for more than 30 minutes.
In adverse weather conditions the player should contact the Centre to check if play is possible. The Centre will make the final decision. If the court/pitch is deemed unplayable, the player can request a credit to be applied to their account.
Play in extreme conditions is at the player’s own risk.
No cash refunds will be made.
Abuse of this system will result in the suspension of court/pitch bookings by the individual.